Thursday, July 15, 2010

Is there such a thing as being caught up?

Ok...so I know that I haven't posted anything on this blog for several months (since March to be exact), but I'm sure I have good reason. I'm just not sure what that reason is except to say, "Where does the time go?" I thought it would be easy to keep up with a blog even after having Dublyn, but to quote an article posted by a fellow mom (thanks, Kim), "What normally should take 15 minutes takes 45 minutes instead!"

Since March, Dublyn has gone to Florida, turned 1, remained in a rear facing car seat because she only weighs 17 pounds, and gone to Wisconsin and back for the summer. Other highlights include swimming lessons, a pool in the backyard, and visits to the playground.

I'll start posting some of the pictures here (yes, she's sleeping now which is a huge accomplishment in itself as well as giving me a few minutes before she thinks she needs to use the computer!) but this may take awhile to "catch up".

No comments:

Post a Comment